Guidelines for the requesting organization
- Should be an IRS-recognized charitable organization, 501(c)(3).
- Should use funds to support the need; events to raise funds for the need will not be considered.
- Should provide volunteer opportunities, to receive priority.
The grant application process
- Our grant-submission window is open March 1 through September 30 each year.
- After September 30, once the grant submission window has closed, we review all applications received, and grant notifications are sent during December of that same year.
- All approved requests receive funding by December 31 of that year.
ScanSource values all of the communities in which our employees live and work. For that reason, we encourage employees to volunteer their time, talents, and resources at all our offices. With more than 2,600 employees in 49 locations around the world, our philanthropic footprint spans the globe.
Please email us if you have a volunteer opportunity you would like us to consider.